天津译洁翻译公司-简单句翻译
来源:
日期:2018-09-26 16:29:54
点击:8572
属于:公司动态 天津翻译公司
对你说话的时候,请你不要作声。
Please be quiet while I am talking to you.
他有钱无处用,而我无钱可用。
He has nothing to spend his money on, while I have no money to spend.
他是唯一一个候选人,因此他当选了。
He is the only candidate, therefore, he was elected.
我憎恨他,而你只是不喜欢他而已。
I hate, whereas you merely dislike him.
人生不满百,常怀千岁忧。
A man do not live a hundred years,yet he worried enough for a thousand.
我必须把他的一份给他,因而我已经答应两人平分。
I must give him his share, for I have promised to go halves.
我到达车站的时候,火车已经开走了。
The train started before I had got to the station.
他口中高谈和平,而实际却带给我们战争。
He talked about peace but he brought us war.
我接受他善意的劝告,所以我现在并不觉得新生活徒劳无功。
I accepted his well-meant advice, and now I do not feel futile in my new life.
这种工作也许别人可以,我是不能做的。
Such work may do with others, but it won’t do with me.