想你的时候有些幸福,幸福得有些难过。
Be happy when I miss you, but with sorrow.
经不住似水流年,逃不过此间少年。
Cannot stand up to the years rolling like a stream, and cannot escape the youth.
原来地久天长,只是误会一场。
Originally permanent, only misunderstanding.
和爱的人吵架,和陌生人讲心里话。
Quarreling with lover, sharing innermost feelings with stranger.
听悲伤的歌,看幸福的戏。
Listening to depressed songs ,watchinging joyful shows.
人生若只如初见。
If the life is only like initially seeing.
你不过是仗着我喜欢你。
You only count on that I am keen on you.
向来缘浅,奈何情深。
With short predestinated relationship, but forever affection.
彼年豆蔻,谁许谁地老天荒。
When at young age, who had premitted to be permanent.
我不在乎你对我的不在乎。
I don't care of your neglect of me.
我相信这个世界永远那么美。
I ever believe the world is glorious and splendid.
习惯难受,习惯思念,习惯等你,可是却一直没有习惯看不到你。
Be used to be melancholy, used to missing you and used to waiting for you, but never used to without you.
如花美眷,似水流年。
Beauties are as pretty as flowers, years roll like a streem.
回得了过去,回不了当初。
We could come back to the past, but could we come back to that moment?
那些最终会让你陷进去的,一开始总是美好。
Those things which let you go in are ever perfect at the beginning.
爱那么短,遗忘那么长。
Love is so transient, while I could’t forget it forever.
等待,是一生最初的苍老。
Waiting, which is the initial greyness in the whole life.
有些事一转身就一辈子。
As soon as some matters turns for a lifetime.
年轻时我们放弃,以为那只是一段感情,后来才知道,那其实是一生。
At young age, we thought it’s just a segment affection and gave up, while, later, we understood it’s whole life.
我还在原地等你,你却已经忘记曾来过这里。
I still stood at where we met, but you had forgotten where you went.
哀莫过于心不死。
Sorrow is better than losing hope.
我很好,不吵不闹不炫耀,不要委屈不要嘲笑,也不需要别人知道。
I am fine, no quarrel, no wrangle, no flaunt, without grievance, without ridicule, and not let others know.
我是你转身就忘的路人甲,凭什么陪你蹉跎年华到天涯?
I am a stranger to you when you turn off, why do you ask me to accompany you wasting my younth forever?
一个人只要不再想要,就什么都可以放下。
Only if one need nothing, could he lay down everything!
谁的寂寞覆我华裳,谁的华裳覆我肩膀。
Whose loneness covered on my clothes, and whose clothes on my shoulders.
祈求天地放过一双恋人,怕发生的永远别发生。
God bless the true lovers, never happen what they are afraid of.
爱的最高境界是经得起平淡的流年。
True love could undergo the pedestrian years.
童话已经结束,遗忘就是幸福。
Fairy tale is over, and forgettness is ha ppiness.
最初不相识,最终不相认。
Initianlly, we were strangers, and never recognize each other at last.
天津翻译公司